How Should I File my Taxes if I have a Marriage Based Green Card or I751 case pending?

💁‍♀️Looking for assistance with taxes while dealing with a pending marriage-based green card or I-751 case? Look no further! Attorney Alicia has the answers you need. Don’t miss this latest video filled with tips and insights. Make sure to watch till the end to get all the essential information you require.

We speak English, Portuguese, and Spanish

Scroll to Top